Saturday, October 4, 2008

BMTC bus and Rugby Football

If you are wondering what BMTC is?, it stands for Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation. Yeah, I've been traveling in BMTC bus for quite a few years and learned a lot!! .I never played rugby in field, believe me even then I'm a very good Rugby player now!!..........yes, I'm. I learned it by myself... every time when i wanted to travel in a BMTC bus, I learned how to push a big crowd, tackle them and run towards an empty seat(The goal post) . If you are thinking where the hell is football?.... the answer is very interesting and it is different for every individual. Believe me, it can be your wallet , cell pone or some times your girl friend!. The kind of opponents you face are very experienced and are Professional players. So if you are coming to Bangalore and decide to take a bus, Be prepared to play Rugby!!.

By the way i forgot to tell you that i learned rugby by making mistakes and not repeating them again. So far I have lost twice in this game. Once i lost my cell phone and another time my wallet. Fortunately I didn't lose the third item (GF) , since i didn't have one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

'myBMTC' - the name is enough to get me curious to read it :)

way to goooooooooo

Anonymous said...

So next time you don't go with the "Third item" in the bus. Buy yourself a new bike. and play rugby with her on bike ;-)

Anonymous said...

kulla ninge yaaru beelalla bidu so third one( GF) tension beda ninge

Anonymous said...

I dunno if MyBMTC is actually going to be your blog's name !
Well, Karthik has rightly given you a beautiful suggestion. But I think its high time you stop playing Rugby and start playing Kabbadi ;)

Kabbadi Kabbadi Kabbadi ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha!I understand the love a regular commuter feels towards BMTC , but a blog dedicated to it!!

Name it - "The Indian Cartman" or something.

On the bright side,'Rugby' is pretty similar to our national game.. 'Kabaddi' is our national game...right?!