Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I may be stupid or just confused

[warning:The following stuff is supposed to be funny and you are expected to laugh when you read it]
Some of the stupid things I have done so far
(I'm sure this list grows....)
  • I landed on planet earth on july 11th 1987 (As I remember earlier i was in floating in a fluid..)
  • I was using mouse(not a rat!) pointer to kill the fly on my PC monitor.
  • I saw a rat with out tail and thought I'm into future. Coz i thought it is like a cordless mouse(PC), a 'tailless rat' in the future.
  • I forgot to leave my brain before watching the movie 'OM Shanthi OM'
  • I used to call 'watermelon' as 'waterLEMON'.
  • I have started blogging!!

4 comments:

Pest Control services said...

Hi there to everybody, it’s my first go to see of this web site; this weblog consists of awesome and in fact good stuff for visitors. Hurrah, that’s what I was exploring for, what stuff! Existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site. You can also visit Mice Control Mississauga for more Mega Pest Control. related information and knowledge.

Pest Control Experts said...

wow wonderful post..I am very much interested in this kind of blogs.this is truly helpful. Thank you so much for this interesting blog. Pest Control Edmonton

techpersondigi said...

You continue to exceed every expectation that we set. Great job.
pc monitor

Rozer Baine said...

I read the above article and got some knowledge from your article which is about solution of pest control It's actually great and useful data for us. Thanks for sharing it. Pest Control Adelaide Hills